There are two main types of ribs that come from the pork: back ribs and side ribs. Back ribs are smaller in size and are more tender while side ribs are larger and meatier but not as tender as the back ribs. Both types of ribs should be cooked for long periods of time on lower heat to get the “fall off the bone” effect.
- PRODUCT NAME Center cut baconSIZE/PACK SIZE 5kg
- PRODUCT NAME Whole pork belly (rib on)SIZE/PACK SIZE
- PRODUCT NAME Whole pork belly (rib off)SIZE/PACK SIZE
- PRODUCT NAME Tara’s porchettaSIZE/PACK SIZE
- PRODUCT NAME Tara’s porchetta (cooked)SIZE/PACK SIZE
- PRODUCT NAME Whole pork side ribsSIZE/PACK SIZE
- PRODUCT NAME St Louis style side ribsSIZE/PACK SIZE